1942 Singer 201 2 Sewing Machine Heavy Duty Serviced Works Tested Running 201-2
1942 Singer 201-2 serial #AG350257. This machine has been fully serviced. The motor has been cleaned and rewired, old cords have been replaced. It has an all steel pedal that I think matches the vintage look of the machine better than the original. Grease wicks have been replaced and entire machine has been cleaned and oiled. 2 chips were painted and I took detailed pics of the most noticeable damage as seen above. I can link a video of it sewing upon request and I assure you it runs like brand new. A ton of extras are included, everything in the pictures, all Singer brand attachments pictured and 3 bobbins that I forgot to include in the pictures. This includes a attachments to do zigzag, hemstitching, buttonholes The old 121795. That is adjustable to any size and a bunch of presser feet and other accessories.
Machine will be boxed in 2 layers thick cardboard box and filled with packing materials to prevent shifting. The item "1942 Singer 201 2 Sewing Machine Heavy Duty Serviced Works Tested Running 201-2" is in sale since Monday, May 25, 2020. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Sewing (1930-Now)\Machines". The seller is "loupsauvage" and is located in Fairfax, California. This item can be shipped to United States, all countries in Europe, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Japan, China, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Bahamas, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Saudi arabia, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Malaysia, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint kitts and nevis, Turks and caicos islands, Bangladesh, Brunei darussalam, Bolivia, Egypt, French guiana, Guadeloupe, Jordan, Cambodia, Macao, Martinique, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Paraguay, Uruguay.
- Power: Heavy Duty / Light Industrial Strength
- Stitch: Straight Lock Stitch
- Sews: All Fabrics Including Leather & Upholstery
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Product Line: SINGER 201-2
- Original/Reproduction: Original Vintage / Antique
- Completely: Serviced / Reconditioned / Tuned Up
- Also known as:: The Rolls Royce of Sewing machines / Dressmaker
- Motor: Gear Diven / Potted
- Type: Domestic Sewing Machine
- Features: Original attachment feet + more
- Color: Black
- Brand: The Singer Manufacturing Co